Albino Cherry Barb | Adult
₹250.00 – ₹3,000.00 /Pack
- Minimum Tank Size: 30 gal (113 L)
- Substrate Type: Any
- Lighting Needs: Moderate – normal lighting
- Temperature: 73.0 to 79.0° F (22.8 to 26.1° C)
- Breeding Temperature: – Breeding temperatures are between 74 and 79° F (24 – 26° C).
- Range ph: 6.5-7.0
- Hardness Range: 2 – 18 dGH
- Brackish: No
- Water Movement: Moderate
- Water Region: All – These fish will swim in all areas of the aquarium. They especially like to take cover in planted areas.
The Albino Cherry Barb is a more slender fish when compared to the other Barbs. The coloration of this fish is cream to pink in color, and has pink eyes. Unlike some of the other barbs, this is a peaceful fish that is a welcome addition to any community aquarium. They prefer a well-planted aquarium of at least 30 gallons with soft, slightly acidic water. Rocks and driftwood can be added to the aquarium, but leave plenty of space for swimming. The Albino Cherry Barb is a very timid fish that should be housed with fish of the same temperament.
Scientific Name: Puntius Titteya Var Albino
Adult Size of fish – inches: 2
Lifespan: 4 years – Their average lifespan is 4 years, but with proper care they could live between 5 and 7 years.
Aquarium Hardiness: Moderately hardy
Aquarist Experience Level: Beginner