ALBINO LEMON TETRA
- Minimum Tank Size: 15 gal (57 L) – A 15-gallon tank is the smallest size that could house the school this fish requires to be comfortable and show its best coloration.
- Substrate Type: Any
- Lighting Needs: Moderate – normal lighting – In very strong lighting, especially if the tank gravel and decorations are bright, this fish will appear washed out.
- Temperature: 70-80°F (21-27°C)
- Range ph: 6.0 – 7.5
- Hardness Range: 3 – 20 dGH – The Lemon Tetra is best kept at the lower range as it will lose color at a higher dGH.
- Brackish: No
- Water Movement: Moderate
- Water Region: All – These fish will swim in all areas of the aquarium.
The Albino Lemon Tetra is a species which originates from South America and then bred to provide this beautiful albino color morph in Thailand. It is a small tetra growing to 2 inches in length. They’re also quite active and easy to care for. The appearance of the Albino lemon tetra is both familiar and distinct! They have a similar diamond-shaped body like many other types of tetra species.
Scientific Name: Hyphessobrycon Pulchripinnis sp. Albino
Adult Size of fish – inches: 2.0 inches (5.00 cm)
Lifespan: 8 years – These fish have a lifespan of anywhere from 4 to 8 years..
Aquarium Hardiness: hardy
Aquarist Experience Level: Beginners